Eagle devBoard: Based on the E620 (TunnelCreek) · Faster · Lower Power
Design, documentation, schematics, layout, gerber files, all available … FREE
- Small footprint 75mm x 100mm Intel Atom processor DIMM module with Intel® ICH8M I/O hub and single SO-DIMM DRAM socket populated with a 1 GB SO-DIMM, with either a single or dual core Intel® Atom Processor
- On-chip graphics, on-chip memory management, on-chip SDIO
- VGA and LVDS display interfaces
- Dual 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports
- 5 High Speed USB 2.0 ports
- 3 Serial-ATA 3Gbps ports
- Standard EFI BIOS and integrated management firmware
- 12V DC power supply
- Mini-ITX form factor carrier card
Small footprint 75mm x 100mm Intel Atom processor DIMM module with Intel® ICH8M I/O hub and single SO-DIMM DRAM socket populated with a 1 GB SO-DIMM, with either a single or dual core Intel® Atom Processor
OS installation instructions
For every OS that is tested on the board there will be a document that provides a quick overview for installation of the OS image to a USB memory stick, a CD or DVD. Contributions welcome!
A permalink will be supplied for the version of every operating system that is tested with the development board. While every effort will be made to keep up to date with OS releases, note that newer versions than the tested ones may be available. Users are encouraged to submit their own test results, for working, and non-working operating systems, and to request additional OS support.
You may purchase the development kit [here].
The CPU board may be purchase separately [here].